Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Reconcile and balance bank ledger accounts.
- Manage the Accounts payable processing.
- Record and manage business financial transactions.
- Perform Month and Year End closeouts.
- Reconcile inventory and point of sale system to General ledger.
- Compile and generate monthly reports for accounting and other departments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting required.
- 4 plus years’ experience in accounting and administrative duties.